If paying in installments, the other half the total installment prices will be due:
- June 1st for Summer and Fruit Shares
- October 1st for the Season Extension (SE) Share and the Summer & SE together share
In making a commitment to support Native Offerings Farm for the 2019–2020 season by purchasing one or more shares, you acknowledge that you understand:
- There is no guarantee on the exact amount or types of produce or fruit that you will receive for your share. Weather, insects and animals, etc. may affect the availability and quantities of produce. You share both the rewards and the risks of the growing season with the grower and the other shareholders.
- It is your responsibility to pick up your share(s) within the scheduled time and place. If your share isn’t picked up and haven’t made other arrangements ahead of time, that week’s share will be considered forfeited and non-refundable, and will be donated.
- Your share contains unwashed produce and that you should clean it before eating.